Friday, January 30, 2009

New Title


I'm an AUNT! :) Owen Theordore McHugh made his debut on January 25 at 4:50am. I'm amazed at how much you can be in love with somebody you just met! He's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. They had to pry him out of my hands a few times. I'm ok with being considered a baby hog! He seemed so small and then I realized he had been inside my sister and I began to think he was kinda big! Owen is so blessed to have Brynne and Brian as parents. They will do an amazing job. I loved watching them look at him...if I feel like I'm in love with him, I can't image what they're going through! I'm not exaggerating when I say this...there was an afternoon this week when I could hardly get work done because I couldn't stop thinking about him and anytime anybody would come into my apartment I'd show them the picture I was staring at!
I decided to brag on him and show him off!



2 comments:

SueBobb said...

What GREAT pics, Megs! He is sooo adorable, and I know just what you mean. Receiving the title of "aunt" changes your life forever. Am praying for you, and your extended family!

Leah said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! I can barely stand it. He's beautiful! That picture is beautiful! They're all beautiful! I had to chuckle at your "he's small and yet big comment." :-)

Congrats to you, Auntie Megan! :-)