Saturday, May 24, 2008

Now I've Done it!

I can't believe I'm writing my first post on MY blog! Leah, aren't you proud of me?!! I've been putting this off for over a year...it's long overdue! What kept me from starting a blog? I couldn't think of a name! I'm still not too sold on my title, but it comes from a theme I seem to be coming across in my life. It's a lesson parents try to teach their children...it's not all about me! At this stage in life I think I should have grasped this one by now! At any rate, I'm learning it all over again. I feel as though God is asking me to step beyond MY limits. Go beyond what I think I can do and enter into what only HE can do. The results of what I do, what I accomplish, will only be because of HIM, not because of me. Life isn't about looking to see how I can meet my needs...it's about looking outside of me, BEYOND ME, to see how I can serve those around me. All of this is indeed beyond me...I need the strength of the One greater than me.

Well, I need to stop typing and head to bed..it's much past my bedtime! But I can sleep well knowing that I've finally begun what I've wanted to do for so long!


4 comments:

Leah said...

Yay!!!! I'm so proud and I've already put you on my Bloglines so I can keep up each time you update. :-) I love Megabreeze and can't wait to see how God continues to use it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! I am so excited to have your blog to add to my google reader page! I can't wait to be reading about your amazing journey this summer.

J said...

Welp, Picksburghers sure can eat and they can blog.

EPK said...

Love the Blog! Great idea!! Now I can follow you thru the summer like a silent stalker!
Love you!!!!